fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Take My Breath Away

I instantly fell in love with this dress.
I honestly can't get it out of my head. Too bad I spotted it to late. At $14.95, it sold out within 2 days in every H&M in the Greater Montreal Area.

But now, I'm a woman on a mission. I must have a dress and this dress will be my inspiration.

Requirements (I don't take my missions lightly):

• material: chiffon
• colour: dark blue
• detailing: ruffles
• length: knee

I have desperately been trying to cut way back on my spending to save up for the big move, which means I've been trying to limit my spending on the bare necessities, but my birthday's coming up - perfect timing, I say.

I don't if I'll be able to find exactly what I'm looking for, but I definitely want something feminine, comfortable and easy to wear. I don't have a single dress I can just throw on, I always have to worry about bra straps showing or wearing a slip  underneath. I want a dress that I don't have to plan for; something to be worn casually or on a night out.

Here are a few of come across just today...not the same price range, but the ship has sailed on that deal.

(doesn't quite  fit what I wanted, but still so pretty)

If only it were darker. I love dresses with pockets, by the way.


I love the sleeves on this one, and it's pretty close to what I had in mind (I think I would like to change the buttons from white to navy)...but I'm a little reluctant to buy a dress online. 

This YesStyle website is so great, though. I think it's time to get over my reluctance to buying clothes online.
Here's another cute one


I've checked most of the websites I could think of, but I do have a few more I'd like to check out before I make my way to the mall.
Anyone have some interesting websites or shops to suggest? Thanks!

Until next time, g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment