fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Little Things that Make Me Smile

Finding something I was eyeing on sale...Like this picture frame from Bouclair that was -get this- 3.99!!
My Froggé piggy-bank

This Mor Cosmetics soap that smells heavenly. And the box it comes in is just so pretty!! This particular soap bar is called Flower of Narcissus and is made in Australia (it's so refreshing when I find stuff that isn't made in China).
I had never heard of this company, but their website is really impressive, very feminine and soft. Everything's so sophisticated and decadent.

And finally on my list of things that make me smile these super-duper comfy socks. It's like walking on a cloud! I usually don't buy anything clothing-related from Costco, but these socks are great! Warm but not hot (both physically and temperature-wise) and oh so soft! (I realize I sound like a dork, but I don't care).
These definitely cancel out the chicness of my Mor soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment