fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Boots!

I love Zara and I love my new boots!
They had a great sale at on boots at Zara! I'm sure they had other stuff on sale too, but if there are leather boots on sale in a store, the rest of my world kinda fades. It took me forever to make up my mind, but I finally opted for these beauties.
They kinda have some of that "pirate boot" look from a recent post. Unfortunately, they aren't over the knee, but I can totally live with that considering what a steal these were.

I spent forever in the store agonizing between the black and the taupe. The taupe were gorgeous! and if it wasn't for the fact that I needed a pair of comfy black boots, I would have totally gotten them. I wish I could have just gotten both.
I really had to make an effort and choose the black. If I'm faced with a choice between black and any other colour, I will almost always go with the other colour, which leaves me with a closet full of very colorful pieces and barely any black to tie outfits together.
But now that I have made my choice and the taupe boots are out of the picture, I'm really happy with black!
folded and scrunched up
And I also love that these boots are tough enough to weather the harsh winter conditions...and that they are made in Spain -it's so refreshing when you find something that isn't made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment