fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Christmas Time

Despite having decorated the apartment a couple of weeks ago and bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents, I have yet to feel that oh-my-God-it’s-Christmas excitement. But yesterday, The Boy and I decided to head downtown on Monday for his Christmas shopping (well, actually our first stop is Carrefour Laval. We’re only really going downtown to watch Avatar in 3D, but I’m fairly confident that I’ll be able to do the rounds of all my favourite stores and get a Caramel Brûlé Latte from Starbucks out of it). It’s silly that I haven’t made the time to go downtown yet, given how much I LOVE Montreal at Christmas. I am anxiously awaiting Monday... and there’s that twinge of excitement. By Monday, I’ll probably be pink with glee.

...Maybe I can even talk him into ice-skating at the Old Port.

1 comment: