fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Le Ménage

During this past semester, I didn’t really make the time for any kind of serious cleaning. The last few weeks were especially brutal, what with a ridiculously long essay and a crazy terminology project on top of all the standard end-of-semester running around...not to mention the ill-advised vacation time I took during the last week. But it’s done and over now and it’s time to face the music –the dusty, messy music.

Back for a couple of weeks and our luggage is still just lying around
The problem with cleaning the apartment top to bottom is that I always get a hankering to revamp the place. So I spent the day pushing furniture around, trying to make everything fit –quite the challenge given the giant Christmas tree and the Rockband drum set. I managed a bit of a change which should tide me over for a couple of weeks at least. And with all the dusting and cleaning my allergies have acted up as if we were right in the middle of hay fever season. I should definitely stop procrastinating my household chores...but I'm so good at it!

1 comment: