fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

Our Very Own

The Boy and I have been getting into Boston Legal in a big way. I know the show finished a year ago, but we only started watching it recently.

And I have to admit that I've developed a teeny tiny crush on Alan Shore (played by James Spader).Weird, I know. But the guy’s a genius!

While watching the show I did get reacquainted with William Shatner, who plays the one and only Denny Crane. I always knew that William Shatner was Canadian, it was one those celebrity tidbits filed away in the back of my mind. But as we got more and more into the show, that tidbit had me wondering what province he was from. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the original Captain James T. Kirk was born and raised right here in Montreal!
I’m pretty surprised that I didn’t know this until just yesterday.
I got to say, William Shatner just got a whole lot cooler in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment