fashion, food, home decor for a fickle heart

The Eagle

Why does this always happen? Just when I vow to never shop again (ok, that's a pretty unacheivable task for me, but isn't it a good thing to set your goals high?), I go on the AE site and fall in love with at least 5 items and all of them new arrivals, of course (I realize the best thing to do when one takes such a vow is to stay the hell away from the one's favourite stores and avoid all temptation, but we are all flawed and sometimes irrational creatures) . Yet when I am actively looking to spend some extra cash, nada!


It was love at first sight for this jean jacket
(also available in tan canvas)

This shirt would complete my cowboy outfit (not that I want to look like a cowboy, I just seem to gravitate towards anything with a western feel)

You can never have too  many jeans, especially AE jeans. TBH, I love all their jeans, I just picked these because of all the styles out there boy fit jeans are the only ones I'm missing.

A pretty summer dress to offset the tomboy-ishness


Throw in some t-shirts for good measure

(available in 6 other colours)

(also available in "raspeberry thistle"
I can never resist me a loose-fitting yet kinda sexy t-shirt.

God, I love American Eagle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment